“Sara Graham is a delight to work with in the digital arena. Her attention to detail and visual beauty are captivating and the way she writes is incredible. I’ve hired dozens of people in this industry and truly find Sara to be a diamond in the rough!”
– Angel Hill, Author, CEO & Founder of AngelHillTV
Not attracting the right clients?
Completely lost when it comes to coordinating email marketing campaigns?
Got all the ideas, but can’t write for s*#t?
These 3 packages allow us to work together in different ways to develop a cohesive brand strategy so you can manage your online presence with confidence. Less struggle, more flow sounds good, right?
If you need a different combination of services then I’ll be happy to chat and customize a package for you… Just fill out the contact form below!
- This online course is live on Udemy
- Fresh Copy Edits
- Brand Voice + Visual Evaluation
- Email Marketing Review (+ tips for upping open rates)
- We'll start with you sending me your current website to review. Then you & I will talk for an hour. Then a custom 4-Point Refresh Plan will be delivered to you within a week of the session.
- One 1-hour call
- Target Market Research
- Establish Brand Voice
- Copywriting All Web Pages
- Full SEO Kit
- We'll start with diving deep to discover who your ideal client is and how you're going to present your brand to best serve them. As your unique brand voice surfaces, I'll get to writing standout copy so that each page is fully optimized for search engines
- Two 1-hour calls over 4 weeks
“Sara is like a brand therapist! With more than one business to run, having her on my team has been invaluable. She’s helped to fine tune my online voice, enhance my key brand messaging, and she coordinated a complete overhaul of my website. In doing all this, Sara has saved me countless hours. By carefully crafting my landing pages, she has proven to have a way with words and images that exudes a refined style… that I never need to second guess! Not only that, but she keeps my weekly email campaigns on track, and edits articles and blog posts with a turn-around that always amazes.”
– Kelsey Matheson, founder of The Optimal Health & Conscious Living Academy and co-owner of Anamaya Resort